Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013 Topps Series 1 Cincinnati Reds...and a special SP card

You're all probably busy with your own box-breaking Wednesday afternoons - so I won't ramble on. Just wanted to share that I pulled all 14 Reds base cards off the checklist which is pretty exciting. I also scored a Aroldis Chapman calling card, (see below), which has some very revealing information on the back..ask me what it is if you care.
Most importantly I pulled one of those Out of Bounds short prints where a player is making a warning track or over-the-rail grab - in this case it looks more like a hopeless leap if you ask me. None the less, I pulled a short print of my favorite player, Jay Bruce.
 
Good luck to the rest of you on your breaks!
 

2 comments:

  1. Go Reds! Did you pull any dupes to trade? Would love to work out a deal if so.

    Along those lines, I have loads of Reds dupes thanks to gracious bloggers. What - if anything - do you do with them? Just curious. Thanks.

    (and if you're not a trader, pardon the query in advance)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pulled dup Votto and the Didi rookie card - send me a message and ill send em your way - no need to set up any trades for such a simple thing.

      Delete