Monday, March 12, 2012

Biggest Ebay Steal in the history of Ebay steals...

They are to be posted when cards arrive..Oh man what a steal! I didn't even check this morning to see if i had won. There is just no way; guys like me don't get this lucky. Check back in a few days for a three card lot, one from 1964, a 1967, and a 1974 Ebay steal.

Until I get them posted, what were some of your greatest Ebay steals? Card Show snags? Pack-pulled phenomenons? Or any other manner in which you picked up a card for a price too good to be true? Leave a comment sharing your story.

Ok, Got em, CLICK HERE FOR THE RESULTS!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE winning stuff on ebay for almost nothing! Not a card steal, but my best ebay steal was a $300+ Nintendo game for $66 because the guy listed it wrong.

    ReplyDelete