Monday, June 4, 2012

1969 Topps Cincinnati Reds

I recently kicked off my 1969 Topps Cincinnati Reds collection. When I say I just kicked it off by no means implies that I have completed the previous years; I just decided to devote special attention to this year for now. When I assembled the year I quickly realized I was far from having them all. Sometimes I'll decide I want to complete a year of Reds, only to realize I only need a card or two. That doesn't seem to be the case here, and I haven't even looked at what I do actually need. A 1969 Topps Johnny Bench is of course one of them, another is Pete Rose's base card as I already have his NL batting leaders card. Here is what I have straight out of the box. I'll be heading to the flea market this weekend to dig for some cheapies. As always, any help here would be great.

#661 Jim Merritt

#213 Gerry Arrigo

#187 Leon Wagner

#26 Clay Carroll

#2 National League Batting Leaders

#469 Chico Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment