Saturday, December 31, 2011

Abigail's Quick Pick Six

To challenge my two-year-old's counting abilities, I asked her to go grab me six of her baseball cards. I knew she would return with the Ryan Adams. Either she has a crush for him, or she has triples of this card...it comes up a lot. I had counted on a Dragons card too, pure odds. We live a two miles from their ball park. If you are interested in trades, note these cards are in mint or near mint condition, but you better act fast...it's nap time.

Quick Pick #1 Ryan Adams

























Quick Pick #2 Jayson Nix
























Quick Pick #3 Kevin Youkilis

























Quick Pick #4 Miguel Rojas


























Quick Pick #5 Brett Sinkbeil


























Quick Pick #6 Pablo Sandoval

No comments:

Post a Comment