Thursday, March 22, 2012

An Autographed Baseball for an Opening Day Ticket

In an earlier article I was showing off my very own Opening Day ticket that a friend at work gave to me. In return I had said I would give him an autographed Chris Heisey card and an autographed baseball of a player to be named later. Here is an autographed Miguel Cairo baseball that I will hook him up with tomorrow at the office. Miguel is one of his favorite players and one of the best utility players to ever play the game. Spoke Bait featured Miguel Cairo in an article titled The Most Dependable Tool in the Shed. In the article we talked about what makes Cairo so special and why he is the most dependable utility player in the league. Check it out, and this amazing autographed baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment